Friday, January 20, 2006

Goodbyes

Me in my last Grade 1 class = bawling
Me saying goodbye to the Junior High teachers = bawling
Me saying goodbye to the Elementary teachers = bawling
Me walking out the Fu-Hsing Gate for the last time = bawling

I seriously never cry like this. I realized that I usually just cry when I'm really tired and stressed out, whether or not I'm really sad. There are very few times I'm really sad enough to cry. I can remember crying like this when I left the girls at Ruth St. in Huntington, and that's about the only other time. I don't like it, but at least everyone really believes me when I say that I'm quitting because of Foresight and that I REALLY love Fu-Hsing.

So, my last Grade 1 class, the teacher had them all make little cards for me, then come up to give it to me and get a hug. NOT the way to keep me from crying, but it was just so sweet and meaningful. Here's the card that made me start crying again:

Dear: Miss Carole
Why you neat to Go home? I Don't You Go home. You can't Go home. I Like you! can you Don't Go home?

No comments: