Sunday, August 14, 2005

Teasing

Kathy posted about her run-in with the Malaysian fish. I think it's hilarious that she's afraid of little fish. Too bad, I think snorkeling is great fun.

Last night I sat for 5 hours in front of the tv and scrapbooked. I watched While You Were Out, Rehersal Hall: Sarah Harmer, While You Were Out "Royal Renovation" Special, then Rehersal Hall: Feist. Delightful Evening. I got 10 pages done. I have 21 to go. That's 10 hours of scrapbooking to finish this week. I can do it, just two hours after class each evening, right?

So tommorrow is crunch week - an almost 4 hour afternoon class, quick dinner, then my 2 hour evening class. It's going to fly by. Good news, I have both of my first two classes' research papers finished. I'm editing them tommorrow morning, then turning them in, both a week early. See, I'm not a procrastinator when I don't have anything to distract me!

I'm off now for a hummus sandwhich and greek salad at the coffee shop. I've been working all morning, and it's now 3pm and I'm starving, and ever so shaky from two coffees and a diet coke. Whoa.

No comments: