Friday, August 12, 2005

Uugh

Not especially happy today. I spent most of the day working on a research paper, but still have so far to go. I'm running out of time! And I got my teaching schedule for the fall, which makes me want to run and hide under a bush. No changes really, well - grade 1s instead of grade 2s, but that was expected.

I got my test of definitions back and was not happy with my grade. It's this whole Canadian grading thing. I feel like I failed, when really I think I was closer to the upper end of the pack. Still, I'm disappointed.

I was thinking today how nice it would be to be a thinker rather than a feeler. Some days I would certainly rather not have my emotions dictating me. Hmm. I guess I can't change it. Tommorrow will probably be a happy day and make up for today!

No comments: