Kathleen freaked out this morning because she realized that it was already December 4th and she didn't have an advent calendar. I tried to convince her it wasn't the end of the world. But it also reminded me that I had been looking forward to seeing the one that Susan from Visual Voice made.
I just checked out the last three days and was not disappointed! I think it's a fabulous way to celebrate advent. I especially liked day 2, because I was just worrying about that very thing today. I'm trying to get up my nerve to go through with all these 'follow my dreams' decisions that I'm not entirely sure will fly. Actually, tommorrow is the big day to make the announcement to my boss. Eeks. I needed that encouragement that I shouldn't feel bad about making those decisions. Courage, Carole, courage!
Anyway, I put a link to the Advent Calendar up at the top of the sidebar, if you want to follow advent that way.
1 comment:
Thanks for the link! Glad you're enjoying my project!
Susam
Post a Comment