Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

We just had the most interesting dinner with our principal and her adult son, our company boss, and the six of us teachers. I use the word interesting to be polite. Actually, we walked up the one floor from her house to hours, sat down, and vented for half an hour! It will certainly be a thanksgiving to remember.

Yet I have so many things to be thankful for. But for today, I am most thankful for my incredible students. Every class I had today was full of kids that I just love and who inspire me. Every time I think about leaving them, I feel like crying. This is my second year teaching most of them, so I feel like I know them and care so much about them. They're wonderful and I'm so thankful I get to see them every day.

No comments: