Yippee! I got back on track for my Nanowrimo novel today, and hit the 10,000 word mark. This week has been so busy, my room was a mess, and sadly it was my turn to clean the apartment. So I got up early this morning, and cleaned the living room and kitchen, then my room, had a shower, wrote for two hours, and took a nap. Quite productive.Also, my kids are doing a great job with their stories too. I set 3 levels of goals for them: 1,000; 2,500; 5,000. This Satuday I had them all count how much they had written so far and try to select their goal. I was so proud, I had 3 boys and 4 girls decide to go all the way to 5,000. They are so energetic and creative. I'm inspired by them. The rest pretty much went for the other two goals, and I had a few slackers who decided on 250 words. I made charts for us to put stars on our goals and color in the bars as we achieved them. And I'm putting together the website of our classes writing soon. Also, I should have the first few chapters of my novel on tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment