I stayed up last night so that I could start my novel at 12:01 am, November 1. Yes, it's a bit silly, but I was excited. I only worked on it for about 15 minutes, and got 500 words. I just spent another 45 minutes on it, and in one hour I hit my daily target. So I'm on schedule, and according to the motivational "report card" I downloaded, I only have 28 writing hours to go. That's not bad.
So far, it's been really fun. The writing comes easily (although I do have to fight the urge to go back over my writing and fix it!) and I'm liking my ideas. I still have decided exactly what target age I'm going for, I think it will be young adult, although I still keep putting in too big words, I think. Anyone else started writing?
No comments:
Post a Comment