A quick question. Does anyone know of good cheap accommodation in Halifax? I can stay in the dorm for most of the summer, but not the last week. So I have to find somewhere to stay downtown for 7 days. The three hostels all look a bit shady, and they are $50/night for a private! Yet, the cheapest hotels seem to be over $100. Any recommendations for a B&B or cheap motel in the heart of the city? I thought I'd ask.
Well, the internet situation is still sketchy here, which is no good for an online course. Sigh. We're going to mention the problem today. Then I'll have lots of interesting pictures and articles to post, which I haven't time to do in between classes at work. And work is not the time to blog, anyway. I am a contentious employee!
2 comments:
Sorry Carole, I don't know of anything downtown. Mount Saint Vincent University is where Bill and I always stay, it's much less than $50.00/night, but it's not downtown :(
Your Aunt Carole
Well, Carole. Being unplugged will give you more time to tackle Ulysses the novel. there are a lot of pages. How is the novel going for you? Let me know when you receive my package in the mail, I sent it a week ago yesterday as a "letter". Hang in there!
Post a Comment