Kathleen asked me who "rhymes with kerouac" was, so I pointed her towards his blog:
Today at the Mission: Daily Life in the Homeless Shelter. Kathleen agreed with me that he does an wonderful job of giving a fair picture of the struggle and joy of working with the homeless. He has a
beautiful post about working with the same people
"Year after Year."[God] keeps asking me to trust in the ridiculousness of hope, to live in the insanity of love, and to walk and be and do in The Way and not in the means.
I bought more Ikea grapefruit candles, and find myself mesmerized by the glow. You'd think I'd be tired of them after wrapping up so many for Claire and John's wedding, but I still love the smell.
2 comments:
Your blog is a big part of my day...not that it's an entertainment..it's a lesson I'd say. I'm putting that blogger who works with the homeless on my list of favorites. Keep on keeping on and sharing. Love, Evelyn...by the way I don't know anything about Halifax
I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffercaffeine migraineand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at caffeine migraine. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the caffeine migraine much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look
Post a Comment