Friday, January 28, 2005

quickie

There's so much that I want to say, but prudence tells me I should go to bed - now. So briefly,

Today was my first day teaching at a Winter Camp, a different school, different kids. I didn't want to, but it's part of my contract with Foresight. I took over the class, that's been going all week, and I just met the kids today. Then, at 2pm, I was informed that we would need to stay for the evening for Parents Night. I had to cancel my tutoring, and do the rounds, meeting parents of kids I didn't really know. I did a pretty good job of lying through my teeth, first i'd check the kids name tag, then say "Oh, yes, Sarah is a wonderful part of our class - she tries very hard!). But being social in such an odd situation, and making up so much stuff - it was a long night.

Now to bed. Tommorrow morning we're taking them to the Astronomilogical Museum, which will be interesting. Then making pinatas in the afternoon...hmm. I just keep reminding myself that it's only a few days more and then vacation, but boy, it's alot of work on little sleep. I will remidy that now by stopping blogging and starting sleeping.

No comments: