Okay, I'm not really admitting failure, because I think I can make a blog skin, but I just couldn't take that black and pink one anymore. This is a skin I've had for awhile, and I thought I would put it up, until I get the sage green one sorted out. I think a soft sage green is the easiest to read and most pleasing to the eye. It should be up next week. For now, enjoy some subtle orchids. I love orchids. I'm not sure what it looks like to you, because I used pretty fonts that I've downloaded off the net. If you want to download them, I can put on links, but I think for most of you it's more bother than it's worth, just read the boring fonts.
Oh, and the first day of school was okay - I didn't quite feel like I had my feet under me. I'm doing more planning tonight. Oh, and it's Valentines Day, and this will be the first year I can spend the day in peace instead of being bombarded with the extensive college girl esctasy or tragedy approach to the day. No melodrama here! I don't mind Valentine's Day, for people who have a 'Valentine' but I think it's absurd how single people torture themselves on a holiday that's just not for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment