Monday, March 14, 2005

Possible Future?

Here it is, my possible future home. Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS seems to be the right school for me to do my Master's. To tell you the truth, I have not done near as much research as I did for my undergrad, because I know for sure that I want to go to school in Canada and study international development, so it severely limits my choices. And I've always wanted to live in Halifax. But if anyone feels I could choose a better school, do speak now or forever hold your peace, eh?

Right now, it looks like a real possibility for me to start working on my Master's this summer. It would mean be a tight squeeze, with only a weekend between finishing classes at Fu-Hsing and starting classes at Dal. But I think a summer all to myself living on campus, and studying sounds more relaxing than anything else I can think of. We'll see, I have a few things to work out yet. (Oh, and I would just go for the summer, then come back to Taiwan for another year of work).

No comments: