Saturday, December 04, 2004

Test

Testing - can anyone read this blog?

Yes - my blog has been done almost all week. I missed it, as I hope you did. I had the same problem viewing it, so I sent an email to the Blogger support, and waited. But after 5 days with no response, I figured I should just do it myself. It wasn't that big of a deal - somehow my template got erased completely, which is why all my content is safe - whew - so I just had to start again with everything else. Overall, the problem is fixed.

I have lots to put on here - pictures, etc. But I need to go to Saturday class. I thought that it would be cancelled because the first winter typhoon in 100 years is hitting Taiwan today, but I haven't heard anything. I still might just get to the school - soaking wet - to find no one there, but that's one of those inconviences that comes with being a foreign teacher who can't understand the news.

Either way - more later.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

We're soooo glad you're back. Love Mom

Jill said...

Glad to see you're back online, Carole. I've been checking constantly since I've gotten back. I have to catch up on my reading (your novel) and your life.